Pursuant to Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of article 22 of the law of services of the information society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency of data protection, We shall inform you in detail the use that is made on our website.
Are called cookies to a few small files that are saved in the browser used by each visitor to our Web site so that the server can remember that user later visit when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, No personal data whatsoever, or access to content stored on your pc, but that allows our system to identify you as a particular user who already visited the website previously, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is the facilitate the user faster access to selected services.
If you don't want to save cookies on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request to settle, You can configure your navigation options to make it that way. Most browsers allow cookies management of 3 different forms:
- The cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- The cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the possibility of selecting the cookies that wants you to be installed on your computer in detail. In particular, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, meet, block or delete cookies installed on their computer can do so by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the browsers most commonly used in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> Privacy-> Configuration. For more information, You can consult the Microsoft support or the browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> Custom settings. For more information, You can consult the Mozilla support or the browser help.
- Chrome: Configuration-> Show advanced options-> Privacy-> Content settings. For more information, You can consult the Google support or the browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security. For more information, You can consult the Apple support or the browser help.
With respect to the third-party cookies, i.e. those that are unrelated to our web site, We can not make us responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they include the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Then we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of them.
You can modify this Cookies policy according to legislative requirements, regulatory, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency of data protection, Therefore it is advised to users visiting it periodically.
Occur when significant changes in this Cookies policy, shall be communicated to the users well via the web or via email to registered users.